Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Camcorder should yield some great videos.

Finally got my first REAL HD camcorder. I tried one of those flip cameras from a Black Friday deal at best buy back about 3 years ago. I think I used that particular camera 4x before it just died. The battery worked fine the camera when you turned it on just didnt power up.

anyhow.. back to the JVC Everio Camcorder.  GZ-E200BUS.




And now I present my first time lapse video with it.

 

Not too bad for out a side window of my house. Through a dark screen and about 10 minutes after removing it from the box.  

A couple observations. 

1. Wow the sun goes down fast when it gets to a certain point. 
2. Didnt know the neighbor was going to cut the grass, sorry Mark. 

Not too bad for 150 dollars shipped off a random Woot.com deal.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fascinating page design! How much time have you
    been blogging for? You make blogging look simple. Camcorder Batteries

    ReplyDelete